Visiting Halong Bay, a popular travel destination located in Quang Ninh province, it would be a miss if you do not go on any cruises. But, how to have a safety cruise? In this article, we will recommend useful safety tips for Cruising in Halong Bay such as yatch, sailboats and cruises in the most reasonable way and the best conditions.
Cruising in Halong Bay would be undoubtedly a wonderful experience in your life, so don’t let any unexpected accidents spoil your cruise by following instructions of safety tips for cruising in Halong Bay:
• Weather is one of the most important factors to consider when you decide to go on a cruise. It would be nice if you visit the bay in a sunny day. However, if it is in stormy season, you can check the weather forecast to be sure and ask for more information before departing. The wharf management will tell you whether you can go sailing or not depend on the weather.
• To ensure your safety on the ship, the very first thing that reliable crew members would do is giving you a tour around to show you where to get a life jacket and how to escape in emergency situation. Please pay attention to the instruction in case of emergency.
• Before getting on the cruise, please put your valuable items like necklace, ring, assessories somewhere safe so you feel comfortable during your trip.
• You never want unexpected incidents but it is necessary to know how to deal with some emergency situations. If a person is wounded or swooned, please make first aids quickly and call other boats near yours. In case somebody falls into the sea, throw the life bouys for him/ her quickly and call aloud so that crew members can rescue him/her fast.
• On the ships, especially luxury cruise ships, the staff will offer you high quality wine. Please do not drink too much because it may affect your judgement and cause unexpected incidents.
• When the wind and the waves are excessively strong, you can ask the captain to steer the boat to a safe position on an island and anchor it.
• If the boat has the signs of breakdown or sinking, please don’t be panic. What you need to do is following crew members’ instruction and taking the life bouys quickly. In this case, please give priority to elderly people and children. It is suggested to jump into the sea only when there are no crews around.
• You may find the bay attracting, but it can be not safe to take a bath spontaneously. Therefore, you should ask the chief of the boat, he can show you where is safe and allowed
• Besides, you should wear comfortable shoes so you can walk easily. When it is raining heavily, you should not stay on the decks. And it could be nice if you bring your hat, raincoat with you.
• Although it is interesting to cruise alone, it is advisable to have a group of 3 or 5 members to take care of each other.
Finally, we hope that you will have a great experience of cruising in Halong bay with our safety tips for cruising in Halong Bay!
Please contact us for best arrangement: email@example.com or call our hotline number +84969303322 (WhatsApp)
Cruises visit Bai Tu Long Bay: Red Dragon Cruise; Dragon Pearl Junk; Dragon Legend Cruise; Prince Junk; L’Amour Junk; Paloma Cruise; Oriental Sails; Starlight Cruise; Signature Cruise; Glory Legend Cruise; Pelican Cruise; Azalea Cruise; Orchid Cruise
Cruise operates Lunch on the Beach: Dragon Legend Cruise
Cruises organize Cooking Class, Tai Chi, Kayaking, Trekking in Cave, visit Fishing villages: Aclass Cruise; Stellar Cruise; Silver Sea Cruise; President Cruise; Aphrodite Cruise; Indochina Sails; Ancora Cruise; Paradise Elegance Cruise
President Cruise; Red Dragon Cruise; Dragon Pearl Junk; Dragon Legend Cruise; Prince Junk; L’Amour Junk; Paloma Cruise; Oriental Sails; Starlight Cruise; Glory Legend Cruise; Pelican Cruise; Azalea Cruise; Orchid Cruise; Syrena Cruise; Bhaya Classic Cruise; Alisa Cruise; Phoenix Cruise; Aphrodite Cruise;Paloma Cruise; Signature Cruise