When you access AOT and want to use some of our services, you trust and provide us your information. AOT assures that all our customers’ privacy and personal information are seriously protected, respected and only used for our customers’ benefit and other legal purposes. This security policy below is to help you understand which of your information collected and what they are used for.
1. Information recorded
– They are the information that you are required to provide when signing up such as name, date of birth, address, phone number, email. Those information has to be legal and real. We do not take responsibility for any information which is illegal provided by customers.
– How many times customers have visited our website, the links and pages of our website customers have accessed and other activities customers perform in AOT are all recorded.
– When customers visit AOT, we automatically recognize and collect information from customers’ browser including browser type, IP address, cookie and visited pages.
2. What your information is used for
We use your information for the following purpose:
– To response to customers’ questions and feedbacks.
– To contact directly and support customers when buying our services.
– To conduct market surveys.
– To inform customers about the updates of tours/services.
– To promote products and services of AOT.
We commit to use customers’ information for the legal purposes which are in conformity with the law and our security policy.
3. Sharing customer information
We guarantee that all customer’s information are completely secured except for some particular situations as bellows:
– When required by law agencies.
– When it is necessary and essential to protect our other members’ privacy and rights.
– When it is believed to protect our rights under the law.
4. Information security
– When customers submit information to us, it means that customers have agrees with our conditions and terms above.
– We are committed to protect customer information as much as we can. Nevertheless, the internet is never completely safe and secured, therefore there might be some risk in technical aspects. We cannot assure all your personal information secured perfectly and we are not responsible for any leakage caused by customers.
– If there is conditions and terms customers do not agree with, we suggest that you should not submit or provide us your information. Your convenience and trust are important when we coordinate with each other.
5. About spam issue
This issue gets concerned very much by customers and by AOT. We only send emails to those who have registered in AOT or used our service.
AOT shall not give or sell our customers’ email to any third party.
If there is spam problem occurring, customers can immediately inform us so that we can fix it.